The Purpose of the Human Resources Association of Treasure Valley’s Student Program is to promote mutually beneficial interaction between HRM students and practitioners by providing:
- Engagement and interaction between current HR professionals and future HR talent in the Treasure Valley.
- Facilitation of transition to professional HR environment.
- Networking and educational opportunities for student members.
- Community involvement opportunities.
To be approved for a Student Membership, applicants must:
- be a current SHRM Student Member or apply at time of application
- provide proof of attendance for 6 or more credit hours (ie, paid receipt, schedule)
- and commit to volunteer at three HRATV events or participate on an HRATV Committee within the first ¾ of the calendar year (ie, membership meeting, conference, community outreach); Student HRA Chapter or individual student is required to track participation and submit to HRATV Chapter Administrator.